Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Difference between White Box Testing and Black Box Testing:
WBT: This is defined as method of testing in which one can perform testing on an application having internal structural knowledge of it. This is also known as Glass Box Testing.
  • This testing focuses on the structural part of an application and hence the Developers are involved in this type of testing.
BBT: This is defined as the method of testing in which one can perform testing on an application with much focus on functional part of it and ever without having an internal structural knowledge of application.

  • Actually the Test Engineers are involved in the BBT. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

selenium-repo by venu

Blog helps to a student or IT employee to develop or improve skills in Software Testing.
For Online Classes Email us: gadiparthi122@mail.com

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
I am Automation Testing Professional. I have completed my graduation in B.Tech (Computers) from JNTU Hyderabad and started my career in Software Testing accidentally since then, I passionate on learning new technologies

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts